skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brian`s
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Baby! I hope you're alright after today's incident. ):
I wanted to sayang you sia, but then you ask me go first.
If still pain must must must tell me okay?
I sure help you sayang uh! Kay!
Baby, i loveeeeeee you v much! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Him
Brian
Name: Brian neo wei how Birthday: 17/08/1995. Currently studying in hillgrove secondary school. Attached to Yukino tan on 26/09/09.
View my complete profile
Chat
Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(106)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
▼
June
(14)
Tired.
Happy birthday singye!
Baby hamtaro! :D
West coast!
Argh...... Hate this feeling......
" I understand. "
Trust......
Baby boy, i miss you.
Missing you....
The karate kid!
Baby! I hope you're alright after today's inciden...
Baby baby baby!
Hey hey yeah yeah! xD
Boring day...
►
May
(14)
►
April
(11)
Music in my head
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
No comments:
Post a Comment