
Baby ah! Is our first month le. Like you said it should be our 9th months if i did not break with you at first. haha! Sorry ah baby! Don`t know what i`m doing. xD Anyway baby, Really want to thanks you for giving those happiness. But then of cos not only happiness lah. Got sadness also. ): Aiya just finish reading your blog just now, You said we this year fight a lot of times. Hahas. I agree too. Don`t know why also lah. Sometimes i`m just so afraid that you would leave me somehow. Cause like i told you le, this time i really changed. I will really tiongxim you this time. Trust me i die die also won`t break with you de. As long as you don`t do anything that makes me angry again lo! Like ahem! i don`t want say only ah! haha! Baby ah baby, i`ve been thinking how i treat you last time. Seriously dam bastard sia me. I hurt you like 3 times le baby and i promise i won`t hurt you or leave you ever again baby girl. Happy 1st month my dearest yukino tan. I love you baby girl. And sorry about last night, was quite cold to you. Cause something just came up on my mind.
Love you with all my heart my dearest.




No comments:
Post a Comment