Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Take me away.


Today meet in the morning like always, Meet clinton and alvin then went to school, had lessson like always. Had pe for the first period, I like dam stupid seriously, I threw the ball down at the ground then hit my nose. -.-lll Fucking pain lo. After that played captain ball then lesson like always le. Boring lo. After school went home to change and go batok there swimming with Singye alvin and others. Fucking cold uh. After that swim until 5 plus i think? then went to change then went to 2 head the market there go eat. Eat hao liao, saw my dad then almost forgot got badminton, After that went home changed, Singye went home to change also cause he going badminton with my dad and me also. So play badminton for 2hours, Fucking tired siol. After that went to timah there eat liao. After that 10 plus then went home.



How long more can i bear?

I`m confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment