
I really wonder sometimes. What`s wrong with me? I`m like making everyone else life hard for them, Maybe i should not have met you guys in the first place? Then everything will be alright.... I really hope yukino tan... You would cheer up, carry on with your life, forget about me and most of all find a better guy that cares for you more, loves you more and cherish you more. Unlike me? Hais. It`s just two more days to our 7th month and i can`t give you a best 7th month you wanted. What the FUCK is seriously wrong with me...... Sigh. Who ask me step into your life, Now make you like this.... I seriously can`t bear to watch you like this, Crying and crying. I really hope somehow that you would find your perfect guy. I admit i still got feelings for her. I should had told you, Somehow my feelings for you fade slowly ever since we patched. I felt that you changed. You don`t used to be so small gas, Unlike last time. i don`t know.... People told me that once you patch with someone.... Things will changed, It won`t be the same again. I know that we had a lot of memories together. Exmaple those times we slack in the morning, you coming my house, after school slacking together and most of all i will miss calling you baby. sigh. I don`t know.... the more i think the more i wanna cry.... Sigh... But what can i do? Force myself to love you back? Fucking hate this feeling of hurting someone.... i know that i`m in the wrong for still loving her. But i don`t know how to tell you. Cause everytime i say her name you would get angry... Now maybe i could say that i still love her. I just can`t forget her. i don`t know why. Somehow she`s in my mind. My last goodbye to you yukino tan. Thanks for making my life so wonderful and thanks for all those lovely memories we been together. I`ll cherish it as well as those letters and gifts you gave me and please yukino tan don`t cry le. Hate me yukino tan, not love me and i`m sorry that i could not give you those promises i made to you, like bringing you to eat sushi or watching the sunset.... Sigh..... I`m sorry my dearest baby girl. I`m not worth it.




No comments:
Post a Comment