skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Brian`s
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Rotting!
-.-lll Seriously got nothing to do at home. Woke up watch tv, eat, use com. After that not sure where my parents going to bring me. Sian... Getting more and more lazy to post my blog le....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Him
Brian
Name: Brian neo wei how Birthday: 17/08/1995. Currently studying in hillgrove secondary school. Attached to Yukino tan on 26/09/09.
View my complete profile
Chat
Archive
►
2011
(13)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(106)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
▼
April
(11)
My last goodbye to you....
I`m still loving you....
I seriously hate those feelings of love...
Love sucks....
Promises...
Hyper active!!!
Weird...
Rotting!
I AMMA LOSER!
I`m tired!!!
AHHHH!
Music in my head
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
No comments:
Post a Comment