Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy 2th month baby girl.


Happy 2th month my girl, Is like we are starting all over again. Baby you brighten my life with full of hopes, You make me have the feeling of loving a girl like i never really love so deep before. I`m really dam happy to have you as my girlfriend. But of cos, There are always fights between you and me. Last time during those 7th months i kept hurting you. After that we patch again and i told you that i`ll change to be a better boyfriend that will tiongxim you. Now that i really tiongxim you, I don`t know why is there always a third party coming in and is like pulling us apart from each other. Baby, When i told you my feelings fade a bit, Is all out of a sudden. Like i told you my feelings fade for you does not mean i don`t love you. I still love you dam lots and you should know that. Is like 1 day we are okay then another day another problem start to come. I really don`t know le uh, i kept asking myself why you wanna meet HIM alone? And let this all things happen. I really don`t know. You told me if i`ll be more happy than now, if i break with you, The answer is NO. I will feel even more hurt if i don`t have you in my life. When i read the letter you gave me and read about him. I really wish that you were lying and was all a joke. But in the end, I realised that i`m not dreaming or what. Is the fact that, that really happen. Sigh i really don`t know le baby. I don`t wanna lose you again baby, but for now i really want to be alone. I know i hurt you a lot of times, And now that you hurt me a few times i complain like shit at here. But i`m just saying the fact, I hurt you is i hong or what only. I never go meet the girl or what. I really don`t know is it you or me that is in the wrong. Maybe i did not hold you tight enough? Or maybe i did not have time to spent with you thats why? Or....... i really don`t know le uh and i really don`t want to talk about it anymore. Just know that i love you my baby. and to that person, I won`t because of this matter jiu you know pun or what. I`ll be fine de.

No comments:

Post a Comment