My one and only baby girl. (Yukino tan) I love you baobei.
Baby ah, Sorry i said those things to hurt you. ): But is the truth lah. Cause i don`t want hide anything from you mah. So i just say lo. Did not knew it will turn how like this. Anyway baby, Our 2month is coming, Left 2 days only wor. Hope we could last hao bu hao baby? Baby, I said those things right? Keep remember, I will still love you even if i say ......................... Those things lah. Baby, Being with you the last 7months has been really fun and now this time you told me you wanted to start over a new leaf. You told me you wanna let go of the past and now i can comfirm you that i had let go of the past and ready to start all over again. Baby girl you`re always the best. Given me so many chances. Really miss you a lot now my girl. I love you yukino tan.




No comments:
Post a Comment