Baby if you`re seeing this, i just wanna say i`m sorry.
I`m sorry i cause so much problems to you,
I`m sorry i have to let you see my bloody attuide,
I`m sorry you have to suffer this fucking 1 year plus with me,
I`m sorry that i`ve hurt you so many times,
I`m sorry that i`m unfair to you,
I`m sorry that i can`t give you happiness and what you needed,
I`m sorry that i`ve have you fall in love with me,
I`m sorry i`m treating you so bad and can`t be a good boyfriend like you wanted,
I`m sorry i`ve make you cry so many times,
I`m sorry for always starting the fights,
I`m sorry for always making you angry,
I`m sorry for not trusting you at times,
I`m sorry that i`ve change your life and ruin it,
I`m sorry for the wasting your time by spenting the day with me,
I`m sorry for wasting your time chatting on the phone with me during at night,
I`m sorry for everything i`ve done.
I`m really sorry baby,
It`s all my bloody fault.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment