Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Why?


I wonder what did i do this time? Did i said anything?


Did i said anything to hurt you?


I don`t know,


It always seems like **** is always more important than me,


You told me that you`re tired of fighting,


You`re not the only one tired of fighting,


I`m sick and tired of it also,


I just don`t fucking feel the love you once gave to me back then,


It`s like you`re a whole new person that i really don`t know,


You told me you would change,


But your attitude and others are still the same,


I`ve been thinking,


What did i really do?


Is all out of a sudden,


Why does it feels like it`s my fault?


I do know this not your fault also,


Maybe i should not have hold you so tight,


Maybe i should let loose of you,


Maybe i should let you have more freedom?


But i`m just too afraid to lose you,


You just don`t know how much i love you now,


I`m willing to give up everything just for you,


But i guess things won`t be the same no more,


No matter how hard i pray,


I still won`t have the old you,


You`ve been tolerating me for more than 1 year,


Maybe it`s time for you to give up?


It seems you won`t be happy with me anymore,


Although i know i won`t wanna lose you,


But as long as you`re happy,


I`m happy too.


I`m nothing without you,


My love is still strong for you yukino tan.


Fucking doggy life.


I hate my fucking life.

No comments:

Post a Comment