
Wake up this morning was bloody tired..... After that eat breakfast, Then watch tv and use com till 1 plus. Then went go bathe and change and meet Sing ye and others. Went to hillview there to play badminton. Hahaha! I cmi uh!!!! My badminton sucks a lot lo after looking Justin played badminton. -.-lll He play until so zai. -.-lll After badminton, was like 4 le? Took cab then went to 236 there meet Jude. After that went to Botak Jones to eat, Eat hao le went to 236 there slack slack again. After that 5 plus went home le. Fuck my computer uh seriously, Suddenly Internet dam slow. -.-lll Sigh! my life sucks to the max.
That`s once a person told me that,
I should cherish every single thing i loved before it`s too late,
That i should be strong no matter what happens and live my life to the fullest.
If one day i was given a chance to change my life,
I would wanna change every single thing about me and start a new life again.
Sigh.... Living with full of regrets.




No comments:
Post a Comment