Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

You`re gone forever


Today went out with my dad, Fucking bored going out with him uh. But bo bian mah, Sis went out, Mum went to work. So left me and him only, So what to do? Went shopping with him, Shop there and here, End up also never buy anything. Went home around 7 plus? Anyway, that`s a great way to kill time also. Tml need wake up early, Fuck sia, left 10 bucks only. ): Sigh, Try to take more money from my mum later. Hope she`s in a good mood.

To me you`re the whole world to me now,
I did not cherish you last time,
This time i promise,
I`m not gonna hurt you anymore,
But things are not the same anymore,
You`ve changed,
I hate that special someone of yours,
I hate how i feel right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment