
Fucking bored today at home, Was at home the whole day, Wake up quite late today. Cause ytd slept around 5 plus? Something kept going on in my mind uh. Anyway, Woke up eat breakfast after that lying on bed for like 4 hours. i don`t even know wtf am i doing. Keep thinking of the past. After that slept for like 45min. Wake up again, Went to bathe then was like 7 plus already?
Watch harry potter from 7.3o. Watch until 9.30. Then was lying on my sofa for 30min thinking of something again. After that 10 pm watch harry potter part 2. Hmm, Harry potter not bad bah? but can`t understand some parts and who is who. haha, Anyway was hoping to watch harry potter and the deathly hallows. Bored! Need a job! ):
I really miss you,
Don`t you?
I don`t mind spending everyday just looking at you,
You won`t know how much i love you now.
Watch harry potter from 7.3o. Watch until 9.30. Then was lying on my sofa for 30min thinking of something again. After that 10 pm watch harry potter part 2. Hmm, Harry potter not bad bah? but can`t understand some parts and who is who. haha, Anyway was hoping to watch harry potter and the deathly hallows. Bored! Need a job! ):
I really miss you,
Don`t you?
I don`t mind spending everyday just looking at you,
You won`t know how much i love you now.




No comments:
Post a Comment