Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

BNWH'S :3

HI BABY! Paiseh. I have no pics today cus i can't upload them due to some fucking error. -.- Waited for very long, but my stupid internet's like fucking slow. So i decided not to put picture. -.-
Anyway baby! You're coming back soon but not soon! But i'll be waiting for you arraival @.............. that particular date! Go see your fb! Cus its filled with my comments. HEHEHE. & your blog also. Help you post! So you must do the same! & tml i'm gonna go your condo to mail your letter! SO COOL RIGHT! I have to wake up early okay! Cus after mailing it, i going kbox with girlfriends! ONE DAY WE GO TOGETHER OKAY! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& baby ah baby! Must wait for me to come back okay? Dont run away hor. CUS I LOVE YOU VERY THE MUCH! MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE! D: So must wait for me. & i very the miss you lah can. Everyday, i only can stare @ the pics. Damn saddening. Baby, i missssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss chu alot. ): ): ): ):
Come back, give me a big hug okay? ):
I LOVE YOU! ):

No comments:

Post a Comment