Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

): WALAO!4

HAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAA.
BABY! Hurry come back okayyyyyyyyyyy!
Anyway, i went to jp with my usuals today!
But i had no one to text to when i was there okay! ):
I was shagging.
@ some point of time.
I was actually day dreaming when i was walking.
Then Suxian them kept looking @ me but i didnt notice.
Aiya, hurry come back lah.
I cry cry cry also no use, you wont come back!
Somemore both of us wont be in singapore on our 1 year 3 months nia. ):
HOW FUCKING SAD IS THAT!
Very.
So i have to hurry come back also!
I'll come back with presents for you & my friends! ):
Must be honoured okay! Cus i'm giving you the best one hor!
So you needa........ TREASURE IT! :D
Butttttttttt, i still dont know what to buy.
Heh!
But baby, i miss you. ):
Hope you're looking @ the pictures i gave you kay!
I was very very happy when you were happy you got it! ^^
I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking much!
)':
COME BACK SOON BABY! I will leave the letter in your mailbox.
REMEMBER TO RETRIEVE IT!
If there's a wet spot there hor, means, there was tsunami the day before.
SO COME BACK SOON! I HEN MISS NI!
lOVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment