Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Sorry, he's mine.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII BABY!
2 DAYS FEELS SO LONG OKAY!
SO HURRY COME BACK & PEI ME! ):
You know how bored am i! Like, no text from you & stuff!
Very what the hell okay!
Everynight i'd read your letters you gave me.
Telling me how much you dont wanna lose me, how much you love me.
I feel very very happy to have you, you know!
So, hurry come back & check your mailbox!
I can't wait till next year!
Cus i can go to school with you! :)
See you everyday during recess! & after school!
SO EXCITING CAN!
Baby ah baby! You know hor! 1 day without you is like hell.
20 days is like........ I CAN DIE.
Fucking die. ):
I hope baby's doing fine there kay!
Although...................... you hate to be apart from me. ):
Hope to see you soon!
I'll bring back ALOTTTT of present for you kay! (:
& BABY! OUR 1 YEAR 3 MONTH COMING SOOOOOON!
I'M SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D :D :D :D :D
COME BACK SOON. I miss you. ):
I love you baby.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment